Circles

Monday, October 23, 2006

Podcast and Recording! Well it's about time!

Ok I know I have said this for some time now, but I do finally have one guitar recording out. It is under the weekly podcasts called "Rockin Recordings". It is a crude recording and still needs to be touched up. Also keep note that it is just a jam session, nothing that I have written or realistically worked on for more than a few minutes. What did you think I was going to shame one of my good works as the first trial recording. Hah! Oh well it is just my way of saying I pretty much just threw it together so if it doesn't sound good, my bad folks. Anyway I also have a new Podcast up, it is in the player to the right titled "What you left me(acoustic)" and that is exactly what it is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home